Hello dear visitors, I am here again with new amigurumi molds for you. I am sharing amigurumi patterns for you here for free. You can make your children happy by making these patterns. Amigurumi toys are very popular lately and are the most beautiful toys that don’t harm your kids. Your kids will love them. Let’s move on to our pattern and give them this gift.
You will need:
- Hand knitting threads;
- 1 piece White color rope
- 1 piece Yellow color rope
- 1 piece Mustard Yellow color rope
- Glass bead or amigurumi eye
- Needle and black thread
- 2.5 mm crochet
- Key ring apparatus and crow nose
1) We make a magic ring and make 5 needles in it.
2) We make double stitches on each loop
3) We make 1 single and 1 double needle to the stitches, respectively.
4) We make 2 single and 1 double needle to the stitches respectively.
5) We make 3 single and 1 double needle to the stitches respectively.
6) We make 4 single and 1 double frequent needles to the loops, respectively.
Note: You must have a total of 30 loops in your ring.
We knit another one from the same piece.
We will combine the loops with the inverses inside and make five arms, each of the arms will cover 6 loops in a circle.
7) We knit 6 loops and knit 6 loops that will come across from the other ring. We knit circularly. We have a total of 12 frequent needles.
8) In the second row of the sleeve, we make a single needle to each loop.
9) In every next row, we complete the arm by reducing one loop from one right to the left.
10) 7,8,9. 5 more arms are knitted by repeating the rows.
After knitting the four arms, the fiber is filled and compacted.
11) Fifth lever starts to knit and fiber filling in the same way
You can also design new stars by multiplying the numbers in this example at the same rate as yourself, you can make a pillow or a cute toy.
More Amigurumi Keychain Ideas